We offer three interpreting services:
This is real time interpreting with a short delay which is ideal for large international conferences or meetings with a large number of spoken languages. Interpreters sit in a sound proof booth and deliver the translation to the listeners on headphones. We can provide the equipment if required.
Here the interpreter listens and translates sections of speech, either as a summary or “verbatim”. This is ideal for small meetings, discussion groups or more informal environments.
In this case our interpreters are included in the telecoms set-up and provide fast accurate consecutive interpreting during the telephone call. We can provide the required hardware or software.
All our interpreters are:
- Native speakers in their target languages
- Certified with years of experience
- Knowledgeable about terminology and jargon
- Able to work confidentially and sign non-disclosure agreements
- Capable of supplying and installing their equipment.